AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY ™
Engineers . . . the
Foundation of Modern Technology
Practical Stress Analysis
• Deluxe hardbound edition, 474 illustrations and drawings,
• Solutions based on “real” aircraft structure.
• A simplified, easy-to-understand reference book.
• Contains no complex mathematics or unwieldy derivations.
• Easy-to-follow example problem solutions.
• A comprehensive work developed from two decades
of successful in-plant training classes presented to design and stress
engineers at major U.S. aerospace companies.
• Systematic, hands-on approach to the solution
of aircraft designs based on industry-proven methodologies.
• Price $98.00 (in U.S. Dollars).
How You Will Benefit
• Achieve a level of technical competency in aircraft
stress analysis required to analyze your own aircraft designs.
• Attain the equivalency of “many years”of actual
• Master the principles and fundamentals of stress
• Learn the basics without enduring the rigors
of formal academic training.
• Increase your opportunities for advancement and
• Demonstrate immediate on-the-job performance.
• Learn new techniques and simplified approaches
to the analysis of new and existing aircraft designs.
• Stand toe-to-toe with professionals in this field.
• Arrive at practical design solutions for new
and innovative designs.
| About the Author
European Book Orders
Lake City Publishing is pleased to announce our partnership with
Books Express—International Book Supplier and Distributor.
|Books Express is a leading supplier of technnical publications throughout
Europe and the UK. They will be processing all of our European book orders
for the publication Practical Stress Analysis for Design Engineers.
EDUCATION and TRAINING
Last Updated: JUNE 14, 2004